About Dental CPAs
Dental CPAs, a sub-group within HCAA, is a nationwide group of accounting and consulting firms who are committed to providing specialized, strategic advice that helps their dental clients enhance efficiency and increase profitability.
Join Dental CPAs to collaborate with other firms serving the dental profession, and exchange business development practices as well as technical knowledge to deliver greater value to your clients.
- Access a national network of peers for information about the dental profession that cannot be found elsewhere.
- Learn innovative strategies relating to tax, wealth management, operational efficiency, improving cash flow, practice management software, compensation, internal controls, marketing, compliance, estate planning, setting fees, benchmarking a practice, collecting for services, placement of associates/partners, and practice transitions for your dental clients.
- Network and develop long-term relationships with other Dental CPAs members and enhance your accounting and consulting services to your clients for many years to come.
- Find world class dental industry accounting and consulting resources – members pool their knowledge, resources and information, sharing with and learning from each other to better serve clients.
- Access annual educational conference and staff training resources.
Dental CPAs members are top quality, successful firms with experience working with clients in the dental profession and strong industry networks. Dental CPAs firms work with hundreds of dentists and dental practices nationwide.
Together with the entire health care industry, the business of dentistry is changing quickly. Join Dental CPAs to stay current with shifting trends in the health care market and in turn, provide better service to your clients.