Membership Benefits & Resources
Membership in the HCAA provides additional tools and resources for you that help leverage your work, improve response time for client questions, provide valuable information, and expand your capabilities for serving clients. Any person’s success, at least in part, comes through relationships. It’s the people you know who can help you grow. At the core of HCAA is the intersection of people and perspectives, which is where diverse ways of thinking drive groundbreaking ideas, elevate practice leaders, and help people identify new, better, more successful pathways for their practice.
Member Benefits & Resources Include:
- Industry Peer Network: Direct access to a national network of growth-minded, health care focused professional peers.
- Collaboration Platform: Engage with members on an exclusive HCAA member only platform that enables open discussions on current trends, challenges, sharing of templates and more.
- Virtual Roundtables: Participate in interactive discussions around industry hot topics, best practices and common challenges that fellow members face.
- CPE Conferences & Events: Discounted member pricing to Rainmaker events throughout the year. The annual Rainmaker SuperConferece, Health Care Advisors Summit and more.
- Member Practices Studies: The HCAA Member Practices Study helps you benchmark your practice, set goals and gauge your progress through the year.
- And MORE!