Why Choose an HCAA Member Firm?
You've witnessed the unprecedented change in the health care industry firsthand. Trying to maintain stability in today's challenging environment is not easy, not to mention trying to get ahead. You need a CPA firm who understands the specific challenges and opportunities you face and can help you implement proven strategies to improve your operations and profitability.
You need a CPA firm that belongs to HCAA.
HCAA members are focused on addressing the strategic, financial and operational issues that are critical to improving the performance of their health care clients. Their devotion to serving physicians and the health care industry is apparent by their membership in HCAA. Members understand the patient expectations; regulatory demands and insurance complexities you face and can provide the sound advice you need to succeed.
There is a synergy among the membership of HCAA, sharing industry expertise and working together to solve their clients' changing needs. The loyalty and longevity of the membership is showcased by the fact more than 50% of HCAA firms have been members for more than 10 years, and over 66% for more than five years.
You can rest assured that when you choose an HCAA member, you are choosing an entire network of firms that demonstrate experience and proficiency in key areas of health care consulting. Members enjoy a reputation for high-quality work and are eager to demonstrate why they are known as the best in the industry.
Members are dedicated to helping heath care practices improve their performance. Members not only provide traditional accounting, auditing and tax services, they provide practice management consulting services that improve performance and profitability.
A recent survey noted our members specialize in more than 45 specific health care services. More than 65% of our members specialized in the following:
- Individual Physician and Dentist
- Employment Agreements
- Retirement Plans
- Structuring Buy-In/Buy-Out
- Analysis of Month-End Practice Management
- Industry Statistics and Benchmarking
- Internal Controls
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Physician and Dentist Income Distribution
- Practice Valuation
Some specific ways HCAA members can help you:
- Proven ideas and techniques for increasing profitability
- Innovative problem solving
- Technology solutions tailored to your practice
- Seasoned advice and guidance on successfully managing financial matters
- Strategic planning and tax strategy guidance
- Regulatory compliance consulting
- Expert assistance on mergers and acquisitions
- Practice assessments
- Practice valuations
- Contract reviews
- MSO and IPA development
- Cost management
- Group practice development
- Integrated delivery issues
- Succession Planning
Browse our member directory to find a specialist in a specific area.