Joining HCAA is the best decision you can make to promote your firm's health care niche.
There are numerous benefits to belonging to HCAA, including:
- Affiliation with a Premier Association: Become an HCAA member and show your clients that you belong to an organization dedicated to serving the health care industry.
- Network with Those in the Know: From ListServ postings to joining a committee or attending a conference, HCAA members enjoy a number of opportunities to discuss ideas and other current issues facing health care accounting with peers.
- Exclusive Membership: In general, each member firm holds the exclusive territorial rights of membership in its Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA). Annual dues are determined in part by the number and size of the MSAs of the member firm. Please contact the HCAA Executive Director at 800-231-2524 or email email@example.com to determine if your firm is eligible for membership or complete an application and an HCAA staff member will contact you
- Access to Marketing Services: HCAA members exchange many marketing concepts and share materials to grow and promote their firms.
- Continuing Education & Professional Development: Members stay current with regulations and other important issues facing the health care industry through HCAA's ListServ as well as the many educational programs and roundtables.